Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Phnom Penh - Cambodian / Khmer Food in Ohio City


This first picture here is of the Na Ting, which is an appetizer you have to get. My friend and I split it and it was absolutely delicious. You get little squares of fried, crisped rice and this savory soup mixture to go on top. 
The menu is a small novel, so there's an awful lot of choices in what to get.  The flavors in the dishes were very complex, each of them like a unique symphony of tastes all going together!

The iced coffee was also very strong and very good. I would definitely go back!

Note well: They don't accept credit cards (Although I hear a rumor that they secretly do; the minimum is $15 so be sure to bring enough cash!) 

They are located right next to the West Side Market so you can just park in the market parking lot, go out to eat, and then shop at the market afterwards!



1 comment:

  1. Totally agree, great place. Ate there on monday. BTW, they do take credit cards. I think my bill was like 9$ and they took Visa. Love the little fried spring rolls. Great place. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete